Schedule a Free Exam
Scheduling AppointmentsOur goal is to have you seen on time for your appointment, do all necessary scheduled treatments, make appointments as stress free for you as possible, and to minimize interruptions to your busy schedule. We understand that everyone has important obligations throughout the day, and that your time is very valuable. Therefore, we would like to offer some suggestions:
- Know the school schedules. Consider a lunch hour or study hall that can be used for an appointment.
- Pick a different class for each appointment. If you have 7 classes per day, you may only have to check out of 3-4 classes a year.
- Consider car-pooling with other students or friends.
SCHEDULING GUIDELINESTo help treatment progress quickly, please remember:
- Longer appointments are scheduled in early morning to midday when the patient is fresh. The more difficult appointments are much easier if the patient is not tired from a busy day.
- School authorities regard orthodontic appointments as excused absences.
- If an appointment is missed or changed on short notice, a new appointment will need to be rescheduled as soon as possible, within the constraints of our schedule. Missed appointments will prolong treatment.
- Our goal is to be on time for each and every patient; therefore, late arrivals can pose a problem. In fairness to other patients, we may need to reschedule or alter the amount of work planned for that appointment.
Please allow the following time for each appointment type:Initial Examination - 40 - 60 minutes, depending on Patient's age
Records, if not part of the Initial Examination – 30 minutes
Consultation – 30 minutes
Initial Bonding - 90 minutes
Adjustment Appointments - 20 minutes
Office Hours:Marshall Office
Monday – Thursday : 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday : 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday : 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m